Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] NBAP: dissection of Private Messages

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:36:02 +0100
Hi,
Well are you using local Id for your private IE:s?
I guess you need to add code to the CHOICE to know whether it’s a global or
local code received.
Then in dissect_PrivateIEFieldValue bransch on that to either call a OID
subdissector or the local PrivateIE_ID
Dissector this can be done in the same way as for the "normal" ie dissector
Add after:
  nbap_ies_dissector_table = register_dissector_table("nbap.ies",
"NBAP-PROTOCOL-IES", FT_UINT32, BASE_DEC);
  nbap_private_ies_dissector_table =
register_dissector_table("nbap.private.ies", "NBAP-PRIVARE-PROTOCOL-IES",
FT_UINT32, BASE_DEC);

Please send us a diff of the code you added as this can be added to the
standard dissector. (Registration to the table can be kept private).
Regards
Anders