Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] detail of call_dissector() function

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:22:03 +0100

Hi,

Can you give some more detail on what you are trying to do?

I suspect you want to add EXPORT of TargetRNC-ToSourceRNC-Container to the rrc.cnf file

And then call that function from your dissector or an existing dissector?

If that’s it please send that kind of changes back to us. Examples can be found in other asn1 generated dissectors.

Regards

Anders