Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Howto print landscape from Wireshark

From: Bob Gustafson <bobgus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:08:09 -0600
To print out landscape pages from Wireshark:

1) Select Plain text

2) Select Packet info to print

3) Output to file (wireshark.out is default - OK)

4) From shell window, use commands such as:

   pretty -r -f 8 wireshark.out

This will print landscape ( -r ) and will shrink the type size (from 10 in pretty to 8) to prevent most line wraps.

Have fun.

--- Note - pretty is an alias I cooked up awhile ago

alias pretty='a2ps -1 -f 10 --line-numbers=1 -d'