Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] user-guide out-of-date

From: "A Verma" <laughaloud43@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:16:24 +0530
I went ahead and changed the version of user-guide in Makefile.nmake from user-guide-23522.zip to user-guide-24493.
It got no reply from the server and thus it threw an error and stopped.

So I changed i back to user-guide-23522.zip. :(

On 2/28/08, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
> 2008/2/28, Maynard, Chris <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Running "nmake -f Makefile.nmake setup" downloads an older version of the user-guide, namely user-guide-23522, whereas the latest version available appears to be user-guide-24493.
>
> 0.99.8 also ships with an old user-guide.

Same happened last time around. That's why I'm suggesting an improved release procedure, without succes though.

Thanx,
Jaap