Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems in building wireshark

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:55:36 +0000
chandra.kotikalapudi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Graham,

This are the final few lines of the output(nmake -f Makefile.nmake all)

Generating code ...
Compiling code ...
Generating code..
Compiling ....
Stats_tree_stat.c
Scsi_stat.c
Sctp_assoc_analyse.c
Sctp_chunk_stat_dlg.c
Sctp_chunk_stat.c
Sctp_stat_dlg.c
Sip_stat.c
Smb_stat.c
Smb2_stat.c
T38_analysis.c
Tcp_graph.c
Voip_calls_dlg.c
Wsp_stat.c
Generating code ...
NMAKE:fatal errorU1077: 'C:\Program files\microsoft visual
studio\VC98\Bin\cl.exe  ':       return code '0X2'
Stop
NMAKE:fatal error U1077 :' C:\Program files\microsoft visual
studio\VC98\Bin\nmake.exe ':        return code '0X2'
Stop

Unfortunately I assumed that the error would be in the preceding lines, but it looks like it was earlier. Can you supply the whole of the nmake output as a text attachment.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice