Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Query related to versions in moduleinfo.h and moduleinfo.nmake

From: "A Verma" <laughaloud43@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:46:57 +0530
Hi,
I have a query. I am making a dll called yyy.dll.

Now in the folder c:\wireshark\plugins\yyy there are 2 files:
1. moduleinfo.h
2. moduleinfo.nmake

Is there any relation between the version in
"#define VERSION "0.6.5" in moduleinfo.h
and between

"# The version
MODULE_VERSION_MAJOR=0
MODULE_VERSION_MINOR=6
MODULE_VERSION_MICRO=5
MODULE_VERSION_EXTRA=0" in moduleinfo.nmake?

I have tried to keep them the same. I am doing correctly?

Or should i have done:
"# The version
MODULE_VERSION_MAJOR=0
MODULE_VERSION_MINOR=0