Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems in building wireshark

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:08:26 +0000
chandra.kotikalapudi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

When I was trying to build wirehark 0.99.7 on windows 2000 professional , I got the following errors(nmake –f Makefile all).

1) NMAKE:fatal error U1077 : C:\Program files\microsoft visual studio\VC98\Bin\cl.exe return code ‘0X2’

Stop.

2) NMAKE:fatal error U1077 : C:\Program files\microsoft visual studio\VC98\Bin\nmake.exe return code ‘0X2’

Stop.

I am using Microsoft visual studio 6.0.

Some one please help me.

To allow us to help you, you'll need to provide us with the lines of output leading up to the error.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice