Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compilation problem due to recent changes in init_wslua.c

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:32:44 -0500

Jeff Morriss wrote:

Peter Johansson wrote:
I get the following when attempting to compile init_wslua.c rev 24479 on Win, using VS2005EE. Anyone else that has run into this or is it just my (newly set up) dev env that is wrong?

Oops, that's my fault. I checked in a fix rev 24482--hopefully that's it (I'll have to wait for either the Windows buildbot to finish or my own Windows environment to get back up to speed to know for sure).

OK 24483 has my Windows build going.  <sigh>