Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compilation problem due to recent changes in init_wslua.c

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:06:45 -0500

Peter Johansson wrote:
I get the following when attempting to compile init_wslua.c rev 24479 on Win, using VS2005EE. Anyone else that has run into this or is it just my (newly set up) dev env that is wrong?

Oops, that's my fault. I checked in a fix rev 24482--hopefully that's it (I'll have to wait for either the Windows buildbot to finish or my own Windows environment to get back up to speed to know for sure).