Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Outstanding 0.99.8 issues

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:30:30 -0800
The 0.99.8 roadmap still has the following items in the pending queue:

  - Move over revisions 24465, 24466, and 24467

    I'll take care of this tonight or tomorrow.

  - Update the Windows PCRE package

    Is there an up-to-date package available? If not, should we try to build
    our own?

  - Address licensing questions

    Which questions need to be addressed?

  - Items marked with {1} in the TODO list of Development/SNMP

    I let this slide in the last release with unfortunate consequences.
    Is there anything in this list that's a show-stopper?

Assuming we can get these issues addressed (or decide we don't care about them) I'd like to release 0.99.8 tomorrow or Wednesday.