Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Crash when using adns on win32

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:03:48 +0100
On 21. feb.. 2008, at 20.49, Graham Bloice wrote:

This is very symptomatic of using an original adns dll compiled with MS
VC 6 against a later C runtime.  Are you sure you've compiled a new
dll?  Did you do a "setup" and get the old one back?

Ah, this is the problem. I'm no windows user so I usually don't pay attention to win32 patches :) We should really get this patch reviewed and committed.

--
Stig Bjørlykke