Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: ander rosa anguiano <erauntxi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:29:32 +0000
 Hello:

I have made a domotic instalation in my home using KNX(EIB) and i have a knx tcp/ip adapter in my home net.....

The protocol is called EIBNET/IP (multicasting UDP 3671)and there is not a specific disector for this protocol implemented in WIRESHARK...soo

i can see that a message has been sniff by the shark but i can not see the disection tree(details).

Could someone develop?Not only for me because i think that many other people will be in the same situation like me....because KNX is growing and growing...

Thank you soo much for your good job friends!!!!!!keep on!!!!

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,.suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters