Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] need help : NSIS

From: "bijjou2000" <bijjou2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:41:13 +0100
Hi,

thank you for Help, It work.
 i have make the change and download the vcredist_x86.exe into wireshark-win32-libs.

Regards

bijjou

> De: Pascal Heude <pascalheude@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> A: <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Objet: Re: [Wireshark-dev] need help : NSIS
> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:33:39 +0100

Hi,

I had the same problem than bijjou200 and I found the following solution :

- edit the config.nmake file (the one in the installation directory of wireshark)
- copy the following line
VCREDIST_EXE=$(WIRESHARK_LIBS)\vcredist_x86.exe
between the following 2 lines (in the section "C-Runtime Redistributable"
!ELSEIF "$(MSVC_VARIANT)" == "MSVC2005"
and
MSVCR_DLL=$(PROGRAM_FILES)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\redist\x86\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\*.*
- finally put in comment the line (the previous one)
MSVCR_DLL=$(PROGRAM_FILES)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\redist\x86\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\*.*

I have choosen to modify the part "MSVC2005" of the section "C-Runtime Redistributable" because I am currently using this compiler. If you get the same problem with another compiler, you should choose the part according to your compiler.

Regards.

Pascal

khalid habibi a écrit : hi
p have in line 371:
; C-runtime redistributable
!ifdef VCREDIST_EXE
; vcredist_x86.exe (MSVC V8) - copy and execute the redistributable installer
File "${VCREDIST_EXE}"
ExecWait '"$INSTDIR\vcredist_x86.exe"' $0
DetailPrint "vcredist_x86 returned $0"
!else
!ifdef MSVCR_DLL
thanks