Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.8pre1 is now available

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:54:12 -0800
Jaap Keuter wrote:
Gerald Combs wrote:
This release adds many bug fixes and new features.  An in-progress list
of changes can be found in the release notes at
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/relnotes/wireshark-0.99.8.html .

Please report any problems you find to the wireshark-dev mailing list or
open a ticket at http://bugs.wireshark.org/ .

Hi Gerald,

It would help if you bump the release notes from staging to the website.

No one ever reads the release notes, so this is clearly not a problem.  :)

(It's live now.)