Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Missing files for building Wireshark (0.99.8pre1) on windows

From: Tobias Wärre <tobias.warre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:18:42 +0100
Title: Missing files for building Wireshark (0.99.8pre1) on windows

Hi,
I've encountered problems due to some missing files when trying to build 0.99.8 pre1.

problem for nmake <stuff>
all:
image/rawshark.rc.in

distclean and maintainer-clean:
packaging/Makfile.nmake

I've tried building without making any cleanses and removing rawshark.rc.in from image/Makefile.nmake. Now I've ran in to some other compilation problems, but I they seem to be local to my other libraries and is probably provoked by an update I did not long ago.

Regards,
Tobias Wärre

PS I downloaded the tarball that was linked from the e-mail that Gerald Combs sent us earlier today. DS