Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problems in detecting a new plugin in wireshark-gtk2

From: Merlin Hooze <me_merlin18@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:14:23 -0800 (PST)
Hello ,
 I created a new plugin for wireshark using the procedure given in the wireshark develipment guide.
I was able to build the wireshark source with my new plugin present in the wireshark/plugins folder.

When I launch wireshark from wireshark.exe present in wireshark-gtk2 folder, my new pluggin works fine.
I then installed wireshark-gtk2 through binaries from the net and tried to put my plugin in the the programfiles/wireshark/plugin and also
C:\Documents and Settings\merlin\Application Data\Wireshark\plugins\ folders but on starting wireshark again I get this error
Couldn't load module C:\Documents and Settings\merlin\Application Data\Wireshark\plugins\myplugin.dll: The specified module could not be found.

Any idea why this would happen ? I am using Miccrosoft visual studio 2005. Is it something related to my visual studion version ?
Thanks!!!

merlin