Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to only output certain selected segment of a packet?

From: yenan <yen1505@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:09:08 +0000
Hi folks:
I am  trying to output a paclet with a index field whihc is 20-bits long , If I use "guint32" to define the variable for "INDEX" field, and have the index value as "12345678", how can I chop the "678" off, and display only "12345" to the screen?

Hope I explain the question clearly, thanks thousands!

Nan

锟斤拷 Windows Live Spaces 展示锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟揭o拷锟斤拷锟斤拷逊锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷睿� 锟剿斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟较�锟斤拷