Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] LDAP GUID display bug?

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:45:42 +0200
Running 0.99.7, on Windows, capturing Active Directory LDAP communication, there's some wrong display of GUIDs (object type objectGUID). For example, what on the wire looks like (hex) 25 ff 7e 7d 1a f2 a2 49... should be 7d7eff25-f21a-49a2-... (I think the rest is like the wire). However, I see that on the search request, even though on the wire it is the same, it is printed as 25:ff:7e:7d;1a:f2:....
Am I correct to assume it is because the assertionValue print naively prints the data, with disregard to its actual content?
In the reply, as the item is indeed dissected as a GUID, it is displayed properly.

TIA,
Y.