Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 24295: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:04:03 +0000
Stephen Fisher wrote:
Gerald,

What are the chances of getting the Sun C compiler instead of GCC on the Solaris builtbot? We seem to be getting more and more reports of Solaris build errors and warnings.

I dont know if you are aware, but the Sun compilers are now free. Whereas at one time they used to be very expensive, Sun Studio (which includes the compilers) is free