Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] detecting

From: "swash1992" <swash1992@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:25:12 -0900
i came across an article at gamebattles.com were someone mentioned this program to tell if some one is using a lag switch during game play, i am not smart in this kind of field but i would like to learn more about it to help myself personally. i hear lots of ppl say this and that about ppl using lag switches what ever that is. what should i know about using this to determain if some one is using something. and what are the color codings for and what should i be concerned about that will or should raise red flags. please and thank you for your time to help if you do thanks.