Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bit offsets

Date: 07-Feb-2008 11:57:00 ZE5B

Wireshark provides Byte offsets only. Do any one of you know how to provide
BIT offsets to the tvb????

***********************  Aricent-Unclassified   ***********************

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent  and is intended solely
for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of
this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."