Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] looking into dissection information

From: Ravid Gabbay <ravid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:17:42 +0200
Hello,
I'm building a dissector that among other things call other dissectors like the wlan dissector. I want to be able within my dissector to view what has been dissected by the wlan disscetor (without changing it offcourse, and without repeating the wlan dissection). for example, I want to be able to know if the dissected packet is a beacon (which as a user I'd do wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x08, to see if it's a beacon)

How can I do that?
is there an example I can use?

Thanks
Ravid