Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Help]Where I can find the wireshark recourses?

From: yenan <yen1505@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:07:27 +0000

Hi folks, I am brand new to wireshark and attracted by this amazing software, now I am trying to write a plugin dissector...

I have read developer's guide and readme.developer...but still  kinda very confusing.

Would you guys kindly tell me where I can find  a detail example (with explanations) and the list of the formats and usage for the APIs or build in functions? Or any suggestion for a newbite :how to learn and write plugin from ground ZERO?

Sorry for asking such a dump question. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys!

Cheers

DUMP and CONFUSING newbite for amazing wireshark

锟斤拷锟竭硷拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟介!