Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] build failure

From: "bijjou2000" <bijjou2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 02:20:04 +0100
hi
i have tried to build wireshark under Ubuntu. the ./configure Process was successful but not
the make Process  .
the packet name is lon.
this is the failure:

epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `proto_reg_handoff_lon'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `proto_register_lon'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [wireshark] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/khalid/wireshark-0.99.5'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/khalid/wireshark-0.99.5'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2
root@asus:/home/bijjou/wireshark-0.99.5#

please help

thanks