Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Unhandled exception - uat_gui.c

From: Andrew Hood <ajhood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:27:25 +1100
Luis EG Ontanon wrote:
> Sorry,
> I thought I wrote that...
>
> Instead of trying to export the variables that point to the uats we
> should get the pointer by other means. The code snipplet was the means
> for that.

This works:
In epan/libwireshark.def make smi_modules_uat and smi_paths_uat "DATA"
as Jaap suggested.

In gtk/nameres_prefs.c change smi_modules_uat and smi_paths_uat from
"extern" to "WS_VAR_IMPORT"

====

Now if only I could find a way to get VC8 to run compiles in parallel to
use all the CPUs.

                -- Dr. Who