Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] "nmake -f Makefile.nmake all" is failing.

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:09:08 -0500

C:\wireshark-0.99.7>nmake -f Makefile.nmake all

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727.42

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'c-auto.h'
Stop.

Is this the only output from the 'nmake ... all' ?

If not, please post (or attach) the complete output.
Also: please post the output of the 'verify_tools' step.

Thanks