Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Feature Request for EDITCAP - Selecting by IP Address and Port N

From: "J P" <jrp999@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:13:01 -0600
Hi,

Would it be possible to add the following functionality to EDITCAP:

Select packets based on:
  • Select IP Address and Source Port
  • Select IP Address and Destination Port
  • As well as Start and End time of packets

      Across

  • Multiple Input Capture Files
The capture files are 250 Mb in size and is very time consuming to load and analyze.

What I need to do is to be able to extract out a specific VoIP call using UNISTIM that spans multiple capture files based on IP Address and Source and/or Destination Port and possible a within a specific time frame.

This extracted call would then be copied off for further analysis.

If this is poss

If you have any questions or require further information please let me know.

Thanx,

John