Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Portig TShark from Red Hat to WRLinux problem

From: "Sébastien Tandel" <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:58:45 -0200
Hi,

   if you've downloaded the source form the SVN, you have first to do ./autogen.sh

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel

On Jan 25, 2008 9:44 AM, Michal N. <mykey@xxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am going to port TShark from RedHat to Wind River Linux and I have
problems.

I need two kinds of paths for: HOST (Wind River toolchain under RedHat
4) and TARGET (WR Linux) am I right?

I pass paths to Wireshark configure script, but those paths are not
"distributed" properly because some of them are used and some not.

Configure uses PACKAGE_config script to retrieve paths to the libraries
needed by Wireshark, but PACKAGE_config returns RedHat's paths instead
of WR's.

We have config.in and makefile.am and others files distributed with
Wireshark project, do I need to regenerate configure script by using
Autoconf and Automake? How can I adapt Wireshark to cross-compiling?