Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How could I add a new menu item "import" to the menu"File"?

From: tan tan <yisong_2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:24:02 +0800 (CST)
Hi!
     I would like to add a new menu item "import" to the menu "File" for importing some files.I just want to add the new item to the menu "File" first and do not thinking about how to realize its function currently.How could I finish this job?Could you please give me some hint ?Thanks!

锟脚伙拷1G锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟劫分百凤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷