Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems in calling a message from RANAP dissector

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:28:47 +0100
Hi,
The principle is ok but you should probably use "dissect_ResetResource_PDU" and give it a new tvb with the RANAP data.

Possibly causes of the decoding problem dissect_ranap_ResetResource() may expect offset in bits and return bit_offset. The data given to dissect_ranap_ResetResource()
is not correct(including opcode etc perhaps?).

The .cnf file should be used to export functions.
Regards
Anders