Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugzilla database update

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:35:52 +0100
On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 06:58:17PM +0100, Jaap Keuter wrote:

> Now you tell me ;) Flushed my cache as well and things look much better,
> thank goodness. Still I would like the summary in bold text. But thats'
> about it :)

I agree with Jaap, the current summary line is a little "invisible".\
Could it be swapped with the "Wireshark Bug Database - Bug XXXX" line?
Or put just below that in the same large bold font?

One other cosmetic thingy, the frames of the different text blocks
are not aligned, resulting in a bit of a chaotic overview. Is it
possible to align them (giving them the same height or width as the
surrounding frames).

Not to forget the very handy feature of the new bugzilla site:

I really like the fact that you can now remove bugs from your
own lists easily!!!

Cheers,
    Sake