Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Registered Protocols?

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:42:23 -0600
Then I'm really confused about how to hook a TCP Port for decoding if
it's not done via Dissector?  I know that's how the development guide
suggested & several of TCP based dissectors worked when we wrote our
internal dissectors.  Our dissectors show up in the list of enabled
Protocols.  Has Wireshark core functionality changed?

- Thanks in advance.

- Tim