Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pcap-ng support
From: "Gianluca Varenni" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:58:03 -0800
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Fisher" <[email protected]>
To: "Developer support list for Wireshark" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pcap-ng support

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 05:45:04PM -0800, Gianluca Varenni wrote:

Done. There's a file called icmp.ntar containing 8 ICMP messages, and
a small screenshot of a tool that is able to read pcap-ng files
correctly.
Could you check the icmp.ntar link?  It appears to download the jpeg
image below it instead of a capture file.

Ouch! I did a small mess while uploading the file icmp.ntar. And worse, I
cannot overwrite the original icmp.ntar file with the right one (the wiki
engine doesn't allow me to do so). I've uploaded icmp.ntar as icmp2.ntar and
modified the link.
Have a nice day
GV

Steve