Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 24123: /trunk/ /trunk/: Makefile.am
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:13:49 -0500
The thing is that the plugins themselves are linked against libwireshark
so by loading the plugins we're also loading libwireshark (albeit
indirectly).
Maybe we need to really separate the wiretap plugins from the dissector
plugins?
Luis EG Ontanon wrote:
When I added the wiretap plugins I took care of not having to  link
against epan, editcap and mergecap need only to link statically to the
very necessary objects.
I did this in r 21935
Luis