Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unistim Protocol decoder

From: "Eddie Harari" <eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:14:58 +0200

Hi ,

  I am trying to improve the unistim protocol decoder. ( with BCM4000 and Nortel 1140E phone I get a lot of UNKNOWN protocol commands).

 I have looked at the code header (for the unistim protocol)  I cant find any official Nortel doc about protocol commands OPCODES

 I saw the patent doc & PDF which is a good one for understanding the unistim protocol behavior , is there any doc about the OPCODES of each and every protocol command ? ( or this was done via sniffing communication between Nortel phone and the BCM ?).

 Will appreciate any help in that matter ,

 Thanks ,

 Eddie Harari.