Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Disable MATE dissector will always add a Data entry in the packe

From: "Stig Bjørlykke" <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:16:32 +0100
Hi.

I found that if I disable the MATE dissector (plugin) I always get an
extra "Data (x bytes)" entry in the packet details pane, covering all
bytes in the packet.  But I can't find why this is happening.  This
does not happend for any other dissector.

Try disabling all protocols, and you will get two data entries.

--
Stig Bjørlykke