Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Use of plugins/Makefile.nmake

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:04:45 +0100
Hi List,

Why isn't plugins/Makefile.nmake used for installation of the plugins into the source tree run environment? Now the dll's must be added at two places i.s.o. one (which failed to happen in the 0.99.7 release tarball).

Either this or an addition to the README.plugins is required to add a line to the procedure.

Regards,
Jaap