Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What should proto_tree_add_debug_text() do?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:22:09 +0100
Hi list,

Your opinion please: What should proto_tree_add_debug_text() do?
Should it print the string to STDOUT regardless of the value of tree or not?

Currently it checks for (tree != NULL) before it prints anything. That could be what you want until you want to know what's going on when tree == NULL.

Regards,
Jaap