Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How could I reduce some work when I recompile the source code?

From: tan tan <yisong_2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:17:38 +0800 (CST)
Hi!
I can compile the source code of  Wireshark successfully,but  when I want to add some improvement to Wireshark by adding some new code to the sourcecode,I had  to  recompile  the  whole code, just like I  compile the sourcecode for the first time.This will take a long long time to complete the job for recompiling.
      It seems that a lot of job when recompiling sourcecode is redundant,because these jobs have already been completed when I compiled the sourcecode for the first time.But I don't know how to avoid these unnececesary job and do only the job for compiling the new code I have add.
     Could you please help me to solve this problem?Thanks!

锟脚伙拷锟斤拷锟戒传锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷祝锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟皆贺匡拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷