Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] insert plug-in MPEG-2 TS Dissector ULENET into wireshark

From: "Georgy Kitov" <gkitov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:00:29 +0300
In 2004 has been released ethereal 0.10.8, and in the same time ethereal-ule 0.10.8.
Now I need insert plug-in MPEG-2 TS Dissector ULENET into wireshark 0.99.4, that is renewed version of the ethereal.
Could You specify the correct places for inserting said plug-in into files makefile.nmake and possible in other files.