Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Request for review: bug #2048

From: Alexey Neyman <avn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:28:28 -0800
Hi all,

Some time ago, I submitted enhancements to IPMI dissector (bug #2048). I
updated the patch to apply against more recent revision (24072). Could
it be reviewed/integrated?

Also, I noted that there are some enhancements suggested in context of
the bug #1970. Currently, the changes suggested in patch mostly
duplicate the code contained in epan/dissectors/packet-ipmi.c, the only
difference being that the IPMB messages (which that plugin dissects) do
not have IPMI session wrapper. This patch splits IPMI session header
parsing from parsing the IPMI messages themselves. This way, the plugin
in bug #1970 could reuse the "generic" dissector for IPMI.

Best regards,
Alexey.