Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] A small addition to the wish list (Windows)

From: "Kari Jurva" <kjj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:05:25 +0200

This is a suggestion to the UI in Windows version. I have not checked out how this behaves in unix or Mac version.

When expanding (opening) a branch in a tree (by clicking the ‘+’ icon), try to bring the opened branch visible. For example, when clicking the plus sign on the bottom line of the tree list, needing to scroll it down to see the new lines seems unnecessary. If it doesn’t fit into the list, the first line from the opened branch should be moved to the top of the list (or maybe the clicked line?).

Thanks,
Kari Jurva

Finland