Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] bytes

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:33:08 +0400
Hi,

Perhaps what you can try is something like this:
- tvb_memcpy the 9 address bytes into a new byte array (let's say the
array is called address_bytes).
- then use something like this:
 proto_tree_add_bytes_format_value(lon_tree, hf_unicast, tvb,
offset,9,lon_unicast,"0x%s",bytes_to_str(address_bytes));
where bytes_to_str comes from epan/strutil.h

Hope this helps
Abhik.