Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] where are the #included *.c files?

From: Németh Márton <nm127@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:12:23 +0100
Hi,

I am playing with lcov ( http://ltp.sourceforge.net/coverage/lcov.readme.php ), which can
create a full html coverage report for the whole Wireshark project.

My problem is that there are some source files which I could not find. For example in
wireshark/asn1/camel/packet-camel-template.c the following .c files are included:

#include "packet-camel-hf.c"
#include "packet-camel-ett.c"
#include "packet-camel-val.h"
#include "packet-camel-table.c"
#include "packet-camel-fn.c"
#include "packet-camel-table2.c"
#include "packet-camel-table11.c"
#include "packet-camel-table21.c"
#include "packet-camel-dis-tab.c"
#include "packet-camel-hfarr.c"
#include "packet-camel-ettarr.c"

However, none of these files can be found. I found that these files are included in
epan/dissectors/packet-camel.c, which is an asn2wrs.phy generated file. In this generated
file there is also a reference to the these non-exsistent files through #line 1 "...".

This will result later that geninfo and genhtml will not work correctly. (There is
a workaround for geninfo if I specify the "--no-checksum" parameter so geninfo is skipping
opening the source file.) The original genhtml cannot open the source file mentioned in the
#line 1 "..." line, then it dies.

So where are those included *.c files coming from?

	M�rton N�meth