Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to get Destination IP in plugin

From: "Diaconou, Alex" <alex.diaconou@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:57:29 -0700

I am developing a plugin for test purposes on our system, and I need to extract the destination IP address of the packets so I know how to parse the data on top of a TCP packet.  Is there an API or other method of obtaining the IP address for comparison?  I should note that I’m developing in a windows environment in case that makes any difference.

Thanks

Alex