Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Linux Dissector Example

From: warlord <warlord@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:55:38 +0100

Hi Steve

Thanks for that email. This really helped a lot. I thought I had to do a
module. This does look way easier indeed. I'm gonna start my work there.

I don't intend to add new GUI functionality. I intend to hack wireshark
to do work it wasn't intended to do, but I'm very optimistic it'll do
just great. I hope to get it up and running quickly and maybe have a
screenshot soon :>

wrl