Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Linux Dissector Example

From: warlord <warlord@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:29:21 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the 'rtfm', but it doesn't really help. Actually I do try to
follow the netiquette mostly and I did do my homework and I found these
files before. Have you read them recently? It seem to mostly refer to
Windows, telling me about resources being added to a DLL and whatnot. At
the same time, following the README.plugins guide on Linux doesn't work.
I did copy over agentx's Makefile.am, changed it to reflect the 'amin'
example src(which should hopefully be correct), and tried to run 'make'
on the file. It bailed with an error. A little example that actually
worked would help me and potentially others way more than guide that
doesn't.

Thanx,

wrl