Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tvb_new* functions

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:19:03 +0400
Hello Everyone,

Is there some clear documentation on when tvb_new_* functions may or
may not be called. I keep getting per-packet data corrupt, and I
suspect that I am using tvb_new_composite or tvb_subset at an
incorrect place.

What I am attempting to do is to take various fields from one PDU,
transform them as a new tvb and pass it to a higher level dissector.

Thanks in advance!
Abhik.