Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compilation error in asn.1 file

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:50:17 +0100
Hi,
OPERATION is not a predefined asn1 type, in GSM MAP operation is from:

:
IMPORTS
	OPERATION
FROM Remote-Operations-Information-Objects {
joint-iso-itu-t remote-operations(4)
  informationObjects(5) version1(0)}
:

And is used as:
sendRoutingInfo  OPERATION ::= {				--Timer m
-- The timer is set to the upper limit of the range if the GMSC supports
pre-paging.
	ARGUMENT
		SendRoutingInfoArg
	RESULT
		SendRoutingInfoRes
	ERRORS {
		systemFailure |
:
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve...
Regards
Anders