Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark from command line?

From: Raymond Jender <rayj00@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:00:30 -0800 (PST)
I am developing a script that executes java code to
send TCP packets out. I need to be able to record
the packets sent and packets received. I thought being
able to fire  up WS from the command line, but that
brings up the GUI. I'd rather capture the packets in
the background and save them. I need to do something
llike this:

1. Start up packet capture
2. Start a test. Send TCP packets out and expect a
response.
3. Stop the packet capture.

Be a better friend, newshound, and